To whitelist email@example.com with Yahoo!, you will need to set up a “filter” after first taking the following steps:
- If you find email from firstname.lastname@example.org is going to your Yahoo! bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
- Be sure that the address email@example.com is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If firstname.lastname@example.org is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”
Now to create the filter:
- Open your mail and click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
- Select ‘Filters’ (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and email@example.com, which tells the system to put email with firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox and not the bulk folder.
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select ‘Inbox’
- Pick the Add Filter button
To whitelist our address with Hotmail you will need to add email@example.com to your Hotmail Safe List. Here’s how:
- First, if you find email from us in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click “Not Junk”
- Next, check to see if if the firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com is on your Blocked Senders list. If you find firstname.lastname@example.org on your Hotmail blocked senders list, select it and click on the “Remove” button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste email@example.com where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
To add firstname.lastname@example.org to your AOL address book:
- Open an email from us and then click the ‘This Is Not Spam’ button
- Click the Mail menu and select Address Book
- Wait for the Address Book window to pop up, then click the ‘Add’ button
- Wait for the Address Card for New Contact window to load
- Paste email@example.com into the ‘Other E-Mail’ field
- Make our “From” address, firstname.lastname@example.org, the Primary E-Mail address by checking the appropriate box
- Click “Save”
First, if email from email@example.com ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule
- Give this rule a name such as “Trading in America”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
- Click “OK”
SBCGlobal will deliver anything that comes from a Contact address in your Address Book directly to your inbox. So, you’ll need to add our From address to your Address Book.
- First, get the From address from your most recent email from us.
- Open your SBCGlobal Address Book.
- Click the Add Contact button.
- Type or paste into the space provided the From address from your most recent email from us.
- Click Save Contact.
- Thanks for whitelisting Trading in America